- when i saw this recipe in in shoba's blog it looks very unique to me and think the best recipe i try it today
shim la mirch-1 chopped in thin length
potatoes-1/2 kg boiled
carrot-2 finely chopped
so ya sauce 2tsp
spring onion 125gm
green chilly-2 paste
garlic- 2tsp crushed
garam masala-1/2 tsp
salt to taste
here i used demonte macroni pasta
Heat oil in a pan add garlic and Green chilly paste.Then add onion capsicum and carrot till it tender.Add potato and macroni into it.Add masala and salt .In the end add soya sauce mix it thoroughly.add processed cheese.
Garnished with coriander leaves
For the covering:
Bread crumbs - 1/cup
Coriander leaves . (finely chopped)
Caraway/ seeds - 1 tbsp
oil for shallow fry
Boil the potatoes and mash them. Let it cool and then add all the above mentioned ingredients. Set aside.
1. Spread a plastic sheet on the kitchen platform.
2. Sprinkle a handful of bread crumbs. Take half of the prepared mashed potato. Pat it with the hand into a round shape about half inch thick.
3. Similarly make another one of the same size.
4. Spread the macroni filling on it and carefully.spread cheese on it. lift the plastic sheet to place the other one on top of it.
5. Press it again with the palm to make it firm and even.
5. Cut into triangles..
6. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
7. heat non stick griddle and fry the triangles both sides
serve with sauce