Friday, August 27, 2021


 

Cheese Chilli Suji Dhokla

Ingredients

2 cups  rawa

1 tsp Salt

1 tsp Sugar

1 tbsp of Oil

2 cups Yogurt

1 cup Water

3 tsps 10 gms Eno fruit salt

1 cup grated Cheddar

1 tbsp chopped green Chilli


Tadka

2 tbsps Mustard oil

4 regular dried red chillies

1/2 tsp black Mustard seeds

1/2 tsp Cumin seeds


10 – 15 Curry leaves


Add the salt, sugar and oil to the  MTR idli rawa 

Follow with the yogurt and mix it well

Add half the water and get your instant pot and baking pan prepped and ready, add the rest of the water, mix 

Add half the batter to the cake pan and spread quickly and evenly

Cover the surface with cheese and green chilli

Add the second half of the batter and cover

Add a cup of water to the Instant Pot and place the pan on top of the jali

Cover the pot and set to sealing

4 comments:

  1. hold opinion until I look into it further. Good clause, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner too. Hair Loss Treatment
    Recommendable post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. Helpful stimulating to see content from other writers and study a little something there. Let me apply certain of your content on my blog on hand mind. Natually Ill give you a link time for your web page. Appreciate your sharing.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. field. It was actually a very troublesome problem for me, however , finding out the very professional tactic you treated it took me to cry for delight. Im thankful for I just wanted to develop a quick message so as to say thanks to you for the marvelous ideas you are sharing on this website. My long internet lookup has at the end of I learned a lot thank you

    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't like this post Rooms Available

    ReplyDelete