this recipe i saw on the net indobase recipes. i liked and try it . it is really yummy!!!!!
- 1 package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- oliv-oil for dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- Mix chopped carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion together in large bowl.
- Combine cooled pasta and vegetables together in large bowl. Pour oliv-oil over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.