For the covering:
Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves . (finely chopped)
Caraway/kummel seeds - 1 tbsp
Boil the potatoes and mash them. Let it cool and then add all the above mentioned ingredients. Set aside.
For the filling:
del monte Pasta- 1 cup cooked pasta)
Onion-1 small ( chopped finely)
Tomato - 1 large ( cut into small pieces)
Red chilli powder. 1/4 tsp ( add more if you prefer spicy)
Cumin powder .= 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1/2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion. Saute for a few minutes and add the tomatoes. Cover until they are cooked. Now add all the spice powders and salt and ketchup. Let it cool. Finally stir in the (macaroni) pasta and mix well. Let it cool before using.
Also you need:
Bread crumbs ... 1 cup for rolling.
Oil for shallow frying.
1. Spread a plastic sheet on the kitchen platform.
2. Sprinkle a handful of bread crumbs. Take half of the prepared mashed potato. Pat it with the hand into a round shape about half inch thick.
3. Similarly make another one of the same size.
4. Spread the filling on it and carefully lift the plastic sheet to place the other one on top of it.
5. Press it again with the palm to make it firm and even.
5. Cut into triangles..
6. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
7. heat non stick griddle and fry the tringles both sides
eat with del monte sauce.......
sending to divya