Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mango pachdi/Chutney&Awards


This is the season of mangoes.In many blogs we see the different innovative recipes of mangoes.this my 2nd recipe of mango which i feel to share with my friends ,easy and quick.goes with any meal.Ya it is mango chutney.

Ingredients:
mango(raw)-2
onion-2
red chili powder-1tsp
sugar-2tsp
salt to taste

raw mango
Method:
Wash the mangoes ,peel it and grate it Mix all the ingredients in a mixi  jar and grind it coarsely.
It is ready to eat
Eat it with any meal but with pulav it is yum !!!!!!!!!!

Iam thankful to Shilpi Bose to share the following awards with me .Ifeel honoured.u all visit her blog ,has wonderful space of many innovative ,delicious recipe.she has another blog also of ads.Ihope u all visit and enjoy the taste of Bengal .
pl collect everyone who visit my blog i share with u all.





sending to Srav's CC Roti pachari/chutney
sending to Ayeesha's ANYONE CAN COOK
sending to sameera's mango recipe

32 comments:

  1. Wow santosh perfect for the season....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything mangoey... Looks yum...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my super fav ~ I can eat it all by itself no side dish required :)
    US Masala is hosting a giveaway. Do check it out here

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tangy and delicious pachadi,makes me drool..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and yummy! Congrats on your awards dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy yum tangy pachadi..congrats on your awards too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Santosh
    Congrats! on your receiving awards!!
    I like this chutney...never tried mango onion combo..very new for me. Will make it soon. I dont have much of sour tooth left, but my wife will like it for sure.
    have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  8. love chutney with mangoes. i make it often. congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Must be very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pudding and chutney looks super delicious and yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tangy and delicious pachadi,makes me drool..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could eat all Santosh because I love mangos!! look delicious, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your awards, Santoshji! Chutneys looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one yummy chutney.. i love it too … Congrats on your awards :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the awards pachdi looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My all time fav chutney, your's looks delcious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats very tempting recipe,luks so delicious and yum...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tempting Mangoes and lovely chutney too. First time to your blog and I am straight following you....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum mango chutney dear, congrats on your awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a big fan of tangy mango chutney,your look so yum.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this pachadi anytime, looks so delish. Thank you for linking with Any One Can Cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. tuunge tickling chutney. Happily following you. Hope you will visit me too.
    Show and Tell
    Event - LGSS_Potato

    ReplyDelete
  23. Delicious mango pachadi.Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your awards. The chutney look mouthwateringly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Santosh
    Please drop by my blog and accept an award from me
    Love,
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Dear, Your recipe got featured in this week Any One Can Cook, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete