- 1 Beetroot, diced and boiled till very soft
- 1/3 cup Cashewnuts, soaked in water
- 1/ 4 cup Almonds, soaked in water and peeled
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 tablespoon of Whipped cream (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Gelatine, soked in water
- Once the beets are soft, drain them well (you can reserve the liquid for soup or other uses).
- Place the drained beets and remaining ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp cream to this paste. Fold lightly. Add gelatine. Mix well. Refrigerate for one night.
- Serve cold with coconut or cream on top