Monday, November 28, 2011

Mahjong Snacks: Sesame Sweet Potato Pongs




This is easy but unique  very simple but different . I saw in art is in the kitchen.
The sugar use in it has11 calories/ 4 grams (1tsp). It is also nutritionally rich & retains all natural mineral & vitamin content present inherent in sugarcane juice. ...
I have observed that these are enjoyed best when eaten right away, even served hot as dessert. Easy to make with few ingredients.

Ingrdients:
 2 cups of boiled sweet potatoes
,1   rice flour,
1 cup muscovado sugar
1cup seasme seeds
Method
Mix potato,rice flourand sugar &make smooth dough.

Make small balls.make thin paste of milk and rice flour .dip balls in it

Roll each ball in plenty of sesame seeds until well coated

.Fry in  oilon slow fire until golden brown. .when one side is brown flip other side
Serve hot this yummy potato pongs

  this award for beast creative recipe




sending to the event know ur sweetness --brown sugar started by Jagruti



 
















19 comments:

  1. This recipe is new for me. Pong looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santosh, these are too tempting, send me some here in Rome. They look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really inviting and tasty..something new to me:)

    Taste of Saras Kitchen
    http://bsaraswathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As u said its quite unique,beautiful dish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique recipe....equally good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very new to me even the muscovado sugar I had to google it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very very new recipe for me. I haven't cooked much with sweet potato, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is tottaly a new recipe for me....thanks for sharing the link to my event..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please stop my blog and receive your 2 awards for participating in Roundup for Yummy Dessert 4 New Year event.
    http://pran-oriya-recipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Finally someone writes about hotels.
    my web site > last minute hotel amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  11. New one and looks interesting. Thx for linking.

    Vardhini
    Event: HITS : Rice

    ReplyDelete