Saturday, February 9, 2013

Amla(indian goosberry)Pickle






I already posted a recipe of amla pickle but it is different and prepared jhatpat. quick recipe and eat it same day.
Ingredients
amla-250 gm
green chili--5 -6 cut into 3-4 pieces
mustered seeds--2tbsp grind coarsely
red chili powder-1tsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
hing--pinch of
mustered oil--4 tbsp




salt to taste
Wash amla and boil in cooker with 2 whistle. cool it and separate the inner part. it is automatically come out in pieces. boil the green chili in little water .
Now take oil in a pan and heat it till smell disappear.
Add hing and all the dry masalas and mix well
Add boiled amla and green chili and cook for 1-2 minutes
store in a airtight glass jar.
It is ready to eat.......


9 comments:

  1. Super finger-licking pickle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love amla..lemme see if i can do this!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...super yummy delicious... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u pls pass me taht bottle or send by courier...looks so yummmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouthwatering amla pickle.....I do have some amla in my fridge, let me see if I can try your style recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this preparation, very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Está com uma carinho de abrir o apetite.

    Abs

    Silmara Freitas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and I love goosberry pickle, in Kerala we call it Nellika Pickle!! drooling here :-)

    Regards,
    Manju
    http://manjuseatingdelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete